Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tyring day

                I had a rough day today. I woke at 9 a.m. and had break fast as usual, left for school at 10 as I had a paper due at 10:30 in my 100W class. Right after the 100 W class, I had a doctor's appointment at 12:20 which was cancelled and rescheduled for tomorrow. On Thursdays, I have classes all the way up to 4:15, therefore I came back to school to take rest of the classes. By the time I stepped out of my Tax class at 4:15, I was almost starving. I thought that going home and eating is a good idea, but then some thing inside me compelled me to the mosque and pray before going home. After praying, when I was leaving the mosque, I saw couple of lunch boxes lying on a table. I asked the person sitting near by and he told me that I can have one. There I had some feel of spirituality, going to the mosque and praying proved to be a good decision and I was able feed my self quite nicely.

             The best part is when I came home and decided to work for one of my online courses, I saw on the college website that This week we don't have to do any work online work because we have a paper due on coming Sunday. This was a huge relief as I estimated that work to take at least 3 to 4 hours. This left me only with the blog posting for this week. Now I am all set to sleep. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment