Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wrong timings

         The finals are round the corner and guess what life offers me. I had to move from San Jose to Sunnyvale last week. The Finals week and the week before that is busy like crazy. We hardly get time to take bath and have meals. During this hectic period, the lease of my previous residence expired and I had to vacate that place before December 13th. Thank fully I did not have to spend a lot of time in house hunting, I moved in with the guys my brother used to live with when he was a student. I can not complain for what I have got, nice people, nice place for a very good price. Although I would say that the timing was not the best of all. But this is not entirely imposed on me by life. I could have moved earlier as I knew that the lease of my previous house will expire during the finals week, but guess I am too lazy to be so pro-active.

No comments:

Post a Comment