Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Every thing is due

                 They say, "in the week of finals, every thing is due". I can feel it in this semester. During the last couple of semesters I took not  more than 4 courses each semester, but this time I under took some thing that I now realize is beyond me. I took six courses this semester plus 19 hours of work on week ends. I think taking six courses is not that bad if half of them are in quarter system and half in semester system because in that case exams for all the courses are not held at the same time. But I failed to realize that for the fall semester, whether it is quarter or semester system, exams for both are scheduled in 2nd week of December. That bring s me to the end of my quarter at Deanza and end of my semester at SJSU at the same time.
               Moreover, things become worse when you one has health problems bugging you on top of every thing. Anyway, I have to play with what I have, wining does not get you any where. I am trying my best not to fail any course.

No comments:

Post a Comment