Thursday, November 3, 2011

A trip to LA

         I went to LA last week for a job interview, the organization whom I was interviewing with handled all the travelling and boarding expenses. I have done some real lenghty travelling, from one part of the world to another, but this one hour flight to and from San Jose really made me sick. The air craft that I boarded from San Jose was pretty compact. It was even hard to walk straight in the plane. The first 45 minutes in the flight were quite good, its was the last 15 minutes that actually gave me hard time. Right after the announcement of landing shortly, I started to experience a terrible headache in the back part of my head. I would say it was one of the worst pains I have ever had. May be it was some thing related to the aircraft because the moment I departed the flight, the pain begun to subside.
        The organization reserved a nice room for me in a hotel. I must say that their hospitality was over whelming. I had my dinner at a local restaurant and the next morning reported to the office for the interview. After interview, on my way back, the plane was slightly bigger than what I had on my way to LA. However, I had a little pain at the same spot in my head right before landing in San Jose. But this time, it was tolerable. Over all, it was a nice trip but I can still feel the after effects of that headache.


gosling:    a foolish or callow person

tonal:      of or relating to tone, tonality, or tonicity

No comments:

Post a Comment