Thursday, September 8, 2011

           I have been attending SJSU since fall 2010. During the first two semesters, I did not pay any attention on networking with the professionals of my field. However, with the passage, I have learned that socializing with people is really important in order to have the desired job right after graduation. The best part of studying in a metro city like San Jose is that no matter what  major you are, you can find the work of your field around the campus.
        I am a kind of person that I take my time in being comfortable with people, therefore I tried as much as I could to avoid being part of any club at the campus. Now that it is just two semesters to graduation, I think it is the time to establish some connections with the business professionals. Therefore I applied to Beta Alpha Psi couple of weeks ago and fortunately got accepted right away. I hope to have a great semester this  Fall with BAP and will be attending my first event on Friday.


inocubate (verb) : to inoculate (as medical specimens) in an incubator

technostress (noun) : stress or frustration as a reaction to technology

No comments:

Post a Comment